The Fergus-Elora Academy of Dance
The Fergus-Elora Academy of Dance offers children and adults of all ages and abilities the opportunity to experience dance and to be creative. Our unique and diverse dance program is designed to accommodate and teach dancers of all levels. From pre-school to adult, we provide a learning experience that our students will carry with them forever.
Whether you want to pursue and enjoy dance from a recreational perspective or a competitive standpoint, we have classes that will meet your needs and help you to obtain your goals. Our teachers are trained professionals committed to sharing their love of the arts while providing students with the knowledge they need to succeed.
Enrolling your children in dance provides them with essential life skills and opportunities such as: physical fitness, discipline, self-confidence, self-esteem and responsibility, but more importantly, the chance to have fun!
Why Choose the Fergus-Elora Academy of Dance for your children?
What sets our studio apart from the competition?
• Focus on our student’s, and their education is at the core of our business. We always go the extra mile to see that our students succeed—and always will!
• We encourage our students to approach their classes with courage and humor while offering perspective and praise, even when they are faced with new and unknown situations.
• We grow intelligently to create long-term relationships and opportunities for our students, their families and our community.
• We offer a warm, inviting and safe environment for all of our students to practice and explore their art form at their own pace and in their own time.
• We offer Syllabi that are both recognized and respected world-wide.
• Our Studio offers a wide variety of classes that cater to both recreational and competitive students of all needs and abilities.
• Our highly educated and competent staff provides quality instruction to all of our students from 2.5 years through to adult.
• Our staff also has both their certified criminal record check as well as their CPR certifications.
Our family is extremely pleased with our daughters’ experience at the Fergus Elora Academy of Dance. Our daughter began her journey in dance at 2 ½ years of age and this will be her 3rd year as a ballet student at this studio. Dance is a wonderful experience for a child to be a part of. Participating in dance has taught our daughter commitment, structure, discipline and most importantly, self confidence. I have watched our daughter grow and develop over the past 3 years into a beautiful and confident ballerina and I couldn’t be more greatful for what Ms. Finlayson and the staff at the Fergus Elora Academy of Dance have provided us. I appreciate and commend the high standards, welcoming environment, and positive atmosphere that the studio maintains. I continue to feel confident and comfortable knowing that our daughter is happy and safe when I leave her there for her class. The studio is a place where I have watched our daughter grow with confidence, a place where we have developed friendships and most importantly, a place where we feel comfortable. From the encouragement and support to the positive energy and professionalism of Ms. Finlayson and the staff at the Fergus Elora Academy of Dance, our daughter always leaves the studio with a huge smile! I am counting the days until our youngest daughter can also be a part of this studio and experience all it has to offer. Thank you to the Fergus Elora Academy of Dance for being such a positive influence towards our daughter’s artistic journey and love of dance.